So here's August. I really like the little crab. He's got personality. I think he should have a name. How 'bout Shmooie? Shmooie the crab!
And September's County Fair. How cute is that little piggy? I think he should be called porcellus balloonicus. I got the idea from some doctor who was looking for names for the middle toes. You know, there's the big toe and the pinky toe, but the others were anonymous. So he wiped the slate clean and came up with new names for all five. I think they are lovely offerings:
- porcellus fori (the little piggy who went to market)
- porcellus domi (the little piggy who stayed home)
- porcellus carnivorus (the little piggy who ate roast beef)
- porcellus non voratus (the little piggy who had none)
- and porcellus plorans domum (the little piggy who cried wee! wee! wee! all the way home.)