Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Flip Side

As you can see, the second side of Tiny's dress is moving right along. I had to pull out the straps a couple of times, but I think I'm on the right track now. I may even get the straps all sewn together by next Saturday and be ready to sew up the sides! Can I get a ya-hoo?I was at my knitter's group in Point Loma today. Gosh, there must have been eight or nine of us: what a nice bunch of women! Knitting in company really helps. There were three women (including me) working on the same project. Bev's working in burgundy, Maura in khaki.
Funny movie: Fido. It's a zombie movie in the style of a 1950's Lassie film. Both The Man of The House and Tiny enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Colene said...

Ya Hoo! That is turning out so nicely. What a lot of work you have put into it.