...or something like that. I have to keep repeating that quote to myself as I work on moving my projects forward with the little goals I set. This is the progress made on the "Red Thread" project going at it 15 minutes a day.
I did set aside my goals for a day and worked solely on cross backs for the quilting ministry. We like to have a cross of some sort on the back of each quilt. As the Scrap Queen, I want to use up some of those scraps filling four bins in my studio, so I scrapped the crosses! Here's the back (and the front) of a quilt we named "Tic Tac Taffy." Lynda did the front--the pattern's called "Barbara's Antiques." Yeah, I don't get it either.
There's a little more room in the scrap bins, now!
And look what little goals do: only a few inches left on this binding. And I came up with a name: "Eastern Lights."
I finally gave in
9 hours ago