Monday, June 21, 2010

Like Snowflakes

I've been spending a little time making up my zip pouches. I made and brought three to my knitting group on Saturday and they all got snapped right up... before I could even take pictures. One was gone before I got the camera out, even! Their new owners had already stuffed 'em so their PiPs (Projects in Progress) are in the shot.I got a wild hair and did a little machine embroidery--a special bonus. Don't ever expect that to happen again. It's... uh, a special edition. Yeah. I guess they all are, though. I mean, I make 'em from scraps so I just use up what's there. No two alike. Like snowflakes. 'Cept they don't melt when you catch 'em on your tongue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice looking project bags!

Free Range Chick said...

I do love your little bags. Sorry I haven't been to a group in so long. Saturdays are tough with the kids activities and all. But we are down there almost every Tuesday for the summer if you are ever available?